Message to Moderator

Dear Moderator, My name is Lauren Mason, Candidate Number: 1611 and welcome to my OCR A2 Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work undertaken as part of the G325 A2 Advanced Portfolio within the OCR GCS course in Media Studies. I worked with a partner - Grace Ryan to produce a music video in the pop genre. The project lasted six months, commencing in September 2017 and finishing in March 2018. I hope you enjoy my work and find it both successful and interesting. Please use the navigation bar to access my work as organised into the labels: Preliminary Task, Research and Planning, Filming and Editing, Website Research, Magazine Advert Research, Audience Research and Evaluations. I have also linked the School's blog hub and my other classmates' blogs.

Thank you & enjoy, 

Lauren Mason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post!

Text on my magazine advert